VACANCY FOR A MANAGER
Job Code: MNCJA013/22
Our client is in the automotive machinery and equipment industry majoring in the sales of the motorcycle spare parts. They wish to recruit a result-driven manager responsible for the overall business management.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
Job requirements and qualification
- Certificate in any business related field.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- AT LEAST 2 years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Has interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Time management skills.
- Has a good ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be flexible to travel.
- Motorcycle technician and riding knowledge is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibility
- Supervising customer service relations.
- Managing the daily activities.
- Managing staffs effectively.
- Overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Maintaining the statistical and financial records.
- Managing business budget.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p.m Sunday 22nd May, 2022. Ensure that you indicate the job code in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.