Bookkeeping involves the recording of a company’s or entity’s transactions. Prior to the inexpensive computers and software used to manage transactions, businesses manually records their transactions in journals. However, we have adopted to the changing technology and incorporated use of software in managing all business transactions, where we undertake the actual posting of entries in the accounting system either on client site or at our site in which case the client must avail the necessary documents to us.
At the end of every month, we provide the client with specific reports necessary for decision making.
We also provide detailed management accounts with notes and explanations on monthly or quarterly basis as may be agreed with our clients. We have specialists who work hand in hand with our clients to understand the critical dynamics of the industries in which they are operating, then we go ahead and take control of the management of their accounting and administrative tasks.
We encourage our clients to incorporate proper bookkeeping in their business operations because;
- It will help them understand how much money they receive, and by which way they spend it,
- It unveils whether their businesses are making profit or losses and,
- It facilitates in making informed decisions on what to buy or sell. We are your preferred bookkeepers and accountants because we;
- Manage to go through accounting records frequently,
- We reconcile your accounts at the end of every month to identify discrepancies and,
- We have a team of experts with experience and who understand the extreme value of bookkeeping in managing a business.
When businesses are growing, there is a tremendous increase in the volume of transactions which direct proportionately increases the risks associated with fraud and errors in records. By outsourcing bookkeeping and accounting services from us, we enable our clients;
- To gain sufficient confidence in the accuracy and reliability of financial records and data,
- Clearly deduce and breakdown the cashflow into a simple and understandable form,
- To gain a hand in professional reports created by our qualified and knowledgeable professionals,
- To minimize time in recruiting, hiring and supervising staff and,
- Maximize the concentration in the core business operations.
- To know the financial position of their company by helping them client to prepare financial statements and overseeing the whole process of audit.